Tuesday, September 23

Vegas bound.

Lots to do, so short n' sweet:
- Lance, eh? Way to show those Belgians that we take cross seriously.
- WTF? I do 2 races, win my age group but don't even podium overall, and... ? I think this shows how much USAC means to the MTB crowd.
- Ben in Cycling News.
- Not looking forward to checking this effer. Wish me luck.

2 replies:

Hemme said...

I think you need to bring some heckling to the pit area, keep things fun out there. have a blast!
also if you could gamble a dollar or so, win a few million, pick me up a bigger frame and some fancy wheels that would be swell. Thanks.

BBVP said...

Can you turn the "i" into an "a" so it says bake pro instead. I bet they wouldn't charge as much for a big mixing machine as they do for bikes. Just a thought

 
blog design by suckmylolly.com